Cleo Scripts dependencies - Marvel Iron Man

a diagram to show how my Cleo scripts are working.
they are linked between each other, to give access or to stop the process.
the Main script is the Skin Selector. it will be the only One *.cs file inside cleo folder. To avoid overload of scripts inside folder.

basically you can ONLY have access to IronMan features if you use my skin selector.
it is one script by each name showed in the image.
I'll try to create a SkinSelector user-friendly and customizable.

Comentarios

  1. Cuando estara listo el mod completo?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. uhm, son aproximadamente 24 scripts. me esta llevando bastante tiempo. espero poder liberar esta semana la version 1.0
      aun hay muchas cosas por hacer, pero limitaré la version 1.0 en una próxima version añadiré lo que me hace falta.

      Eliminar
  2. dude don't you get bored of so much work id fall asleep if i would be you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario